GioielleriaMerzaghi | About
13
page-template,page-template-full_width,page-template-full_width-php,page,page-id-13,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode-title-hidden,qode_grid_1300,footer_responsive_adv,qode-theme-ver-16.8,qode-theme-bridge,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.5.2,vc_responsive

MERZAGHI’S STORY

Merzaghi’s jewellery was born in 1870, in a small workshop in the historical center of Milan, where Mr. Alfredo Ravasco and Mr. Rino Marzaghi crafted authentic works of art. Merzaghi attended the Paris Exposition in 1925 and than became famous thanks to their mastery in the manufacturing and restoration of precious objects.
Amongst their most famous works, Pope Pius XI tiara’s offered by Milanese people for his coronation and the restoration of an extraordinary jewels collection of the House of Savoy. Today, Mr. Mauro, Paola and Marco, whom represent Merzaghi’s fifth generation, are deeply committed to continue to write the history of Italian jewellery.